Saturday, November 26, 2011

I Ate Two Scotch Bonnets Chilies By DoneyKebab 300000 SHU x 2


I Ate Two Scotch Bonnets Chillies - It hurt but it was worth it! Please subscribe to me and M1netube (See below) Bit of background for you then; I have been getting into hotsauce recently.. I regularly have Da Bomb Beyond insanity on most of my food (120000 scovilles) and I figured I could probably manage a Scotch bonnet chili (100000 - 300000) Then I though why not try two :P ps My friend also bought me some Da Bomb FInal Answer (1.5 million scovilles) I have also had this a few times.. To be honest after about 5 mins of stopping the video I was fine.. I think the talking really didn't help me! One day I may eat a Bhoot Jaloka for you! (1.3Million scovilles) Please Like, Comment and Subscribe DoneyKebab ps According to this site they get hotter as they age, Start green, go through to Yellow/Orange/Red So these were definitely closer to the 350000 scale that the 100000 buyghostchili.com The Scotch Bonnet got its name because of its resemblance to a Scotsman's bonnet. Unripe they are a dark green color and as they age they turn into a pumpkin orange or red color. ::::::::LiNKS:::::::: Chilli Eating Playlist; www.youtube.com Chilli & Hot Sauce heat scale; www.chilliworld.com Watch My Minecraft Series Here; www.youtube.com M1neTube Channel; www.youtube.com www.M1neTube.wordpress.com Black Ops Series; http LittleBigPlanet 2 Series; www.youtube.com LittleBigPlanet 2 Beta Videos; www.youtube.com My Gaming Twitter; www.Twitter.com My Personal Twitter: www.Twitter.com yt:quality ...

Purchasing Denim Diapers Huggies Great Deals Tattooing Kits Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Vacuum On Sale




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links